Sample Fundraising Letters
Think writing a fundraising letter is going to be difficult? Think again. We’ve made it easy with our Sample Letters. All you have to do is personalize it.
Just click the link, personalize it, and print!
- Compile a list of friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. to send you letter too. Don’t be afraid to include those you haven’t talked to in a while, or those who you aren’t sure will give. You’ll be surprised where your donations come from.
- Optional: Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope in your letter. (To make that piece as easy as possible, print out labels with the following address on them.)
- All checks should be mailed to: New Hope Academy, 1820 Downs Blvd., Franklin, TN 37064
- Make sure to remind your supporters to include YOUR NAME and “Run for Hope” in the memo line of their check. We want to make sure you get credit for every contribution made on your behalf.
- All donations are 100% tax-deductible, as New Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.