Set Up Your Online Fundraising Page
Your online fundraising page is your biggest asset as you work to meet your goal. Keep in mind that the average online donation is significantly higher than the average donation made by check. So, whenever possible, direct your supporters to your fundraising page to make donations. Setting up your page is very simple, it will take you less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Click here and you will be directed to the First Giving website, our online donation partner.
- Click the green “Start Fundraising” button and follow the instructions to set up your page.
- Personalize your page: Make sure to upload a picture of yourself (it doesn’t have to be an athletic picture) and personalize the message a bit, telling your audience why you decided to run or walk with Run for Hope.
- When you complete the set-up, you will be given a URL for your page. Use this in all communication with your supporters. Congratulations, you are now ready to accept donations online!
- Set your goal high! You are only held to the commitment you agreed to at registration. But you can set your goal higher on your FirstGiving page and try for more.