Considering signing up with Run for Hope to train for the 2017 St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon & ½ Marathon or 5K? Here are a few quick facts about our training program, fundraising, and registration process to get you started.
How to Register
- We have a two-step registration process. Team members must register with both the Nashville Marathon and Run for Hope. Please register with the race first, you will need your registration number for our registration process. NOTE: Check “NO” to becoming a St Jude’s Hero unless you plan to do that as well as Run for Hope.
- Training starts in January.
- Runners and walkers of all levels are encouraged to participate.
- Learn more about training with Run for Hope here.
- The fundraising goal ranges from $375 to $1,000 depending on the level you sign up for.
- Learn more about the impact of the dollars you raise here.