Why Join the Team
Does running or walking a half marathon seem daunting? Are you tired of training alone and without a plan? Become a part of Run for Hope — get inspired and motivated! You will join an incredible group of people who are changing the world one step at a time by raising funds for New Hope Academy.
Get In Shape and Reach Your Goals
- We provide guidance through weekly email updates to keep you on track.
- Our 16-week plan is long enough to cement new habits that will stick long after race day.
Get Inspired and Stay Motivated
- Training alone is hard. Training with a group—whether virtual (for those outside of Nashville) or local—is awesome, dare we even say FUN? Can you even imagine how fun it is to meet the entire team on race day?
- We will motivate you with our weekly eblasts, inspirational success stories, videos, and numerous ways to connect with fellow team members through Facebook and Twitter. Bottom line: you’re not in this alone. We’ll be there to encourage you every step of the way.
Have a Blast and Get Cool Stuff
- Meet other teammates that Run for Hope including TobyMac & Hollyn. (Silver Level participants)
- Receive a limited edition team jersey to wear on race day.
- Receive a team t-shirt to show you’re a part of a great cause.
- Receive admission to our team VIP area on race day — our Finish Line Party at the Stadium Club which is inside Nissan Stadium.
Make a Difference
- Run for Hope is on a mission to turn racial division, class segregation, and spiritual poverty in to community, possibility, and vision. We need your help to accomplish this as we raise funds for New Hope Academy – a school that is igniting hope and transforming hearts.
Click here to REGISTER for Run for Hope